Training and Development
Apart from the classroom experience, here are a few things I have done to improve my teaching skills and some activities that I was involved in.
- I attended a workshop on re-humanizing mathemathics led by Rochelle Gutierrez in Spring 2021.
- I attended the paraDIGMS Fall 2020 conferece.
- I attened Tulane's professional development days in Fall 2020.
- I attended the 5-week teaching training by Tulane’s Center for Engaged Learning & Teaching in Summer 2020.
- I graduated from the Preparing Future Faculty Teaching Academy. And here is the certificate!
- In Summer 2014 I participated in the Summer Teaching Institute.
- In Fall 2013 I attended the Eyes on Teaching workshop series.
- I am a member of CIRTL - The Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching, and Learning.
I was given the great honor to be invited as one of the few faculty members to attend the Johns Hopkins High Table Dinner